Rated 4.67 out of 5
- A LIMITED EDITION. 100 DIFFERENT COINS PICKED RANDOMLY FROM MANY COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD. Each pack may have different combinations of coins. Our coins collection includes real pieces issued in 1960 and onwards. You’ll love the story and culture carried by these small works of metal art.
- PERFECT FOR SMALL INVESTMENT. Foreign currency has a residual value. The number of coins from around the world are decreasing and coins value are increasing every year. Aren’t many circulating, and they’re bound to increase in value. Invest in the past for your future.
- VALUABLE COINS IN GOOD CONDITION FOR YOUR COIN COLLECTION! Please note that the oldest coins may show more scratches and oxidation. A mix of old coins may have different denominations, condition of the coins and year may vary. It will only enrich your coin bank, coin holders and coin album.
- THESE FOREIGN COINS COMES IN A VINTAGE STYLE COIN BAG. Kids can use it as coins for games. Coin collectors can supplement coin album or coin holders with new coin sets. The best idea for coin collectors, good for educational projects to help children learn about other nations or just having the fun of sorting through a pile of world coins.
- ADD TO YOUR COIN COLLECTION OR GIVE AS A SPECIAL GIFT. If you’d like to surprise a friend or relative with a unique gift for birthday, anniversary or wedding – world coins collection could be just the thing.
Rated 4.56 out of 5
- World Currency – Enhance and expand your banknotes collection with a global grab bag from Impacto. Marvel at 25 unique circulated real, antique money in an assortment painstakingly assembled by our team of experts.
- 25 Countries Represented – Deepen your knowledge of world coinage with a collection of paper currency from 25 different countries. Enjoy a presorted collection of money from around the world that covers different continents. Special teacher supplies of collectible paper currency to surprise the youngest.
- Protect Your Banknotes – Store and display your paper money collection in an archival money Album. Avoid exposing the collectibles to direct sunlight, moisture, dust, oil from skin contact, and extreme temperatures.
- Expert Inspected – Choose a set of banknotes for collectors, by collectors. Your foreign banknotes were inspected by a member of the American Numismatic Association and are shipped with a certificate of authenticity, so you can be sure they are not fake money.
- The Impacto Promise – Count on Impacto for excellent service and exciting sets of certified genuine rare coins, banknotes, and stamps. Your collection is backed by our commitment to your satisfaction